Corporate Services Clerk< View All Jobs
Reynolds Mirth Richards & Farmer LLP is an Edmonton-based firm. We pride ourselves on offering excellent legal services by using a creative, interdisciplinary team approach and treating each other with respect. This is the model that best satisfies the professional ideals of the members of our firm, and it gives us the highest possible personal satisfaction.
We are looking to add a Junior Corporate Services Clerk to our team. The successful candidate would display a willingness to grow within the department, be enthusiastic and hardworking. The regular working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Receiving and reviewing incoming mail, including Annual Returns
- Minute Book filing
- Sending Corporate account and outstanding document reminders
- Updating client information in ProLaw and Appara
- Transferring records (incoming and outgoing)
- General corporate records work, including the ordering of documents, scanning and updating information
- Inputting Strike Notice Limitations
- Dividend Resolutions, updating addresses, agent for service, change of registered office
- Setting limitations for the share certificates, promissory notes, etc. when the corp. is dissolved;
- Organizing the binders that currently have closed files and open files together;
- Organizing corporate seals
- Assisting with the verifying of data in the Appara database
- Supporting our Corporate Paralegals
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a busy work environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team orientated environment
- Knowledge of Appara corporate records database would be an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Dependable and punctual team player
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Certificate or diploma from an accredited legal assistant or paralegal program or previous experience in a similar role
- Competitive compensation with an opportunity for growth
- Medical and dental benefits, including extended health, dental, A&D, travel, life
- Paid time off including sick and vacation days
- Eligibility for RSP matching after one year of service
- A variety of social events throughout the year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transit subsidies
If you are interested in becoming part of our team in a role where you would have an opportunity for growth and development, pleases submit your resume in confidence, along with a covering letter to the attention of Kelly Diewert, Director of Operations.
At RMRF we encourage equal opportunities for all applicants.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All resumes received will be held in the strictest of confidence.
*We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies Salary commensurate with experience