Duration: 50 minutes
Articles<< back to all Articles
In recent weeks, our Wills and Estates team has received a number of questions in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on this CBC report, we are not alone.
1. What happens if I have no will?
2. What makes a will a legal document?
3. Who will look after my children if something happens to me?
4. What happens if someone dies and I am named their executor?
5. What can I do to prepare?
Whether you have a will already, are in the process of preparing estate documents, or are concerned about how estate matters might be affected by COVID-19, this webinar will provide valuable information and reassurance.
COVID-19 & Estates